2017 Short Courses Enrollment /Application Procedures
The Institute for Capacity Development (ICD) is continuously taking individual and institutional capacity building and training applications for short courses. These can fit in already existing calendar dates for 2017 or ICD can customise to meet your specific dates; venue; content and timing. You can submit your applications for short courses to ICD following the steps below
- Identify your preferred scheduled short course on our 2017 calendar or request for a customized course or in-house course
- You can type the website search buitton to look for your specific course
- Check your preferred venue (Windhoek- Namibia; Pretoria/JHN – South Africa, Harare-Zimbabwe and Kigali-Rwanda), dates, and course duration.
- Send your application using email, SMS, Whatsapp, online application, Live Chat or call the Programmes Coordinator
- On receipt of your application for or training course request, the coordination team should will you acceptance details with acceptance letter, Invoice, accommodation details, information on VISAs and Bank details for Tuition fees transfer via SWIFT Bank Transfer. Its also accepted to bring cash
- In cases where you need a VISA to come to Namibia, South Africa or Zimbabwe, then you need to apply for a business VISA from the nearest embassy for the country you are going to. Please note that ICD is not responsible for VISA applications and can only assist applicants with supporting documents. VISA applications should be done at least three (3) weeks before departure. For those coming to Namibia and are in countries where there is no Namibian Embassy. Immediately after getting your internal approvals send scanned copies of your passport (face/data page) together with support letter from employer/sponsor. We will assist by submitting your VISA application here in Namibia. Once it’s approved the scanned copy will be send to you for endorsement in your passport on arrival in Namibia. The cost of VISA is approximately US$50 payable to ICD on arrival
Once you have obtained your internal approval please send your travel itinerary to the Coordination Team to allow us to make transports arrangements with Welfare and Logistics Department to collect you from the airport.