Zimbabwe VISA Requirements and Procedures
When coming to ICD Zimbabwe, a Visa to enter Zimbabwe is required by several nationalities, please read the full details on www.zimimmigration.gov.zw/index.php/visa-application-requirements
There are 3 categories:
- Category A: Countries whose nationals do NOT require a Visa. No action required, you will be granted easy entry at any border post.
- Category B: Countries whose nationals are granted a Zimbabwe visa at port of entry on payment of requisite visa fees. These visas are easiest obtained on your arrival at the Airport or border post. If you get them done via an agency in your home country they will often cost you quite a bit more and be a lot more hassle.
- Category C: Countries whose nationals are required to apply for and obtain a Zimbabwe visa prior to travelling. Unfortunately this is a bit of a pain, but you have to apply through an agency or the Zimbabwe High Commission in your home country. Zimbabwe immigration have launched a website where Category C's can now apply online
To apply online you need
- Completed online application form you can access on https://www.evisa.gov.zw/
- Passport photos (two) – staple one to each form
- Valid passport
- If traveling on business: letter of invitation from Institute for Capacity Development (ICD) nshowing you are going to Zimbabwe for short course or conference on company letterhead, flight itinerary, hotel reservation confirmation (two of each) – staple one to each form; if traveling for pleasure: flight itinerary, tour itinerary, hotel reservation confirmation, hunting permit (two of each) – staple one to each form. If staying at a private residence, include letter of invitation and host’s proof of residency – current lease agreement or recent water/electric bill showing host’s name and address as printed on the application form (two of each) – staple one to each form
Single Entry Visa per person
Double Entry Visa per person
Fees are non-refundable. To determine if you need a visa to enter Zimbabwe or if you are eligible to apply at the port of entry in Zimbabwe, see “Visa Regime” http://zimbabwe-embassy.us/consular.html (Category A and B nationals may apply for a visa upgrade to Double or Multiple Entry at the port of entry in Zimbabwe)
- Processing time is 7 business days from receipt of application for Category A and B nationals, and 4 weeks for Category C nationals (see “Visa Regime” http://zimbabwe-embassy.us/consular.html)
- Upon review of submitted application, we may require additional supporting documents or processing time